Manitou Group is a worldwide reference in handling, access platforms, and earthmoving.
Its mission is to improve working conditions, safety, and performance throughout the world, while protecting people and their environment. Through innovation and by creating value for its stakeholders, the group affirms its ambition to always do better, to be a driver of change, and to contribute to moving the world.
Industry: Industry and Manufacturing
Headquarters: Ancenis, France
Workforce: 4 200+ employees
Financials: turnover of 1 875 M€ in 2021
- Exceed customers expectations with
- Drive the green transition for a sustainable
- Boost performance with streamlined
- Build success on one united team
To make this approach a success, team support must not be minimized. Users must be supported because this translates into a change in processes. In addition, you have to start the process, make mistakes, correct but move forward with an iterative approach.
Gérard Le Berre
Manitou has deployed a data governance unit to ensure ownership and control of the organization’s processes for managing data assets as a business asset. The roadmap will focus on three pillars:
The project methodology addressed the following
- Sharing: share the knowledge around the data
- Collaborate: create a collaborative system to enrich the data knowledge
- Internalization: ensure that data governance is integrated into the company’s project processes
The project methodology addressed the following:
- Do not wait to have everything you need to start your data governance project : try, make mistakes, correct!
- Support users in changing processes
Azure Data Lake Gen 1 & 2