Haulotte is a French manufacturer of construction equipment, people and load lifting machines
Haulotte is a global leader of people lifting equipment. As European leader, the group designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of aerial work platforms.
The group has defined three major strategic axes: become a blue company, a full solution provider and the best-in class service level agreement provider on the market.
Industry: Industry and Manufacturing
Headquarters: Lorette, France
Workforce: 1500+ employees
Financials: turnover of 496 millions € in 2021
- Develop the Group local strategy locally
- Human, professional and and managerial
- Offer secure and environment respectful
Datagalaxy has allowed us to have a centralized data documentation, easy to use and which offers us a real time saving in answering users’ questions about the data.
Haulotte has launched a strategy to own the use of data.
The roadmap will focus on those pillars:
The implementation of the Data Catalog focuses on:
- Start small: start with a small perimeter
- Opportunity: add projects to the data catalog one after the other as they arrive
- Iterate: proceed by iteration to grow the data catalog without trying to fill everything at once
The project methodology addressed the following:
- Start with a well-known scope
- Build up the data catalog by opportunity
- Document all new projects in the data catalog first
Azure Data Lake Gen2