ARTICLE 1 – WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
A cookie is a small text file placed and stored for a limited time on your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device that allows you to browse the Site and/or the DataGalaxy platform (hereinafter “Cookies”).
- Cookies allow us:
- To know how you access and use our Site (IP address).
- To know your configuration (type of terminal, browser, etc.).
- To know your navigation (date, time, pages consulted, etc.).
- To propose targeted advertising.
These Cookies may be stored, by means of your navigation software and subject to your choice, in a dedicated space of DataGalaxy’s and/or its partners’ disk, processing these technical data in a totally anonymous way, not attaching them to any information that could identify you and not transmitting them to any third party.
ARTICLE 2 – WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
- DataGalaxy uses several types of Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are essential to enable you to browse our Website and use its features. The information collected by these Cookies is related to the operation of our Site, for example, the Site’s scripting language and security tokens that help ensure the security of areas of our Site.
- Performance and Analytical Cookies: These collect anonymous information about your use of our Website, for example, which pages you visit most often, whether you receive error messages and how you arrived at our Website. The information collected by these Cookies is used only to improve your use of our Website and never to identify you. Sometimes these Cookies are placed by third party web analytics providers, such as Google Analytics.
- Functionality Cookies: these remember the choices you make, for example, the country from which you visit our Site, your language and any changes you make to the size of text or other parts of the web pages that you can personalize, in order to improve your experience on our Site and to make your visit more personal and user-friendly. The information that these Cookies collect may be anonymised and may not be used to track your browsing activities on other websites.
- Personalisation cookies: they allow the User to access the service with general characteristics predefined on their terminal or defined by the User. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the currency chosen or the content display mode selected.
ARTICLE 3 – HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR COOKIES?
We keep your Cookies for a maximum period of twelve
ARTICLE 4 – HOW TO SET YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COOKIES?
- 1. Consent banner: In accordance with the applicable legislation, Cookies that are not purely technical are never deposited without your consent. This consent is requested by means of a banner appearing at the bottom left of your screen when you first visit the Site, informing you of the presence of these Cookies and their purpose. You can set, modify and/or deactivate your choice of Cookies at any time by using this banner, or delete them by modifying the settings of your browser (see Article 4. Point 2 below).
The period of validity of the consent to the deposit of Cookies is six (6) months. At the end of this period, your consent must be obtained again.
However, we would like to remind you that the setting of cookies is likely to modify your access conditions to our Services and your browsing comfort.
- 2. Setting cookies according to the browser used
You can prevent cookies from being saved by configuring your browser in the following way:
For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=G%C3%A9rer+les+cookies
For Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
For Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For Opéra : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/