For more than 20 years, EXPLORE has been pursuing the development of an original data-driven business intelligence model to serve its clients performance. The essence of their activity can be summed up in a few words: Indicate the weak or strong signals useful for generating business and securing the client portfolio.
- Data intelligence serving
real estate and construction organizations
- Territories & tnvironment
We have improved our time-to-market on business intelligence projects by avoiding the need to go through a whole bunch of intermediaries holding knowledge that is now shared in Datagalaxy.
EXPLORE Chief Data Office
For EXPLORE, the importance of reconciling visions of data had become clear. The EXPLORE data management roadmap focused on 4 key pillars:
just the facts
The implementation of the EXPLORE data catalog focused on:
- Reconcile: Share the same definitions on all concepts
- Pilot: Improve the process of data flows
The EXPLORE project methodology addressed the following key points:
- Provide visibility to customers regarding the data catalog
- Facilitate the information sharing between teams
- Accelerate the information retrieval process for project implementation
EXPLORE’S Technology Stack