The SwissLife Group is a leading provider of life and pensions and financial solutions in Europe. For over 160 years we have been helping private and corporate clients prepare their financial future. This is the origin of our mandate at SwissLife: we enable people to lead a self-determined life.
- Focus on preferred segments
- Promote attractive propositions
- Make customer relationships more rewarding
- Improve productivity
We can finally track data end to end with DataGalaxy and identify Ownership.
We realized many benefits for the organization such as a use case fully documented (functionally and technically), the build of a algorithm library, a clear identification of ownership (IT, Business, Data scientist, BI) and strong foundations for 2022 use cases.
Swiss Life has understood the value of Data and the need to position each enterprise actor at the right place on the data value chain. The roadmap will focus on five pillars:
The implementation of the Data Catalog supporting the Data Scientists focuses on:
- Understand: what is available to build algorithms
- Locate: where is the data stored and how is it transformed
- Share: build new data sets that can be reused across the Data Science team
The project methodology addressed the following:
- Put agility at the heart of the project. Think big, start small and move fast!
- Technical inventory of 17 systems and 30 data assets
- Algorithm documentation (Sources, transformation and usage in reporting)
- Development of business Glossary in parallel
- Roadshow to business for evangelisation and adoption